To share God’s love and give Him glory.
In Christ, we will build healthy relationships in our Church family and community, meet needs, share Christ and equip everyone to fulfill God’s purpose.
Our Core Values:
- The chief end of all people is to glorify God
- Anointed teaching is the catalyst for transformation in peoples’ lives
- All people matter to God and therefore must matter to the church
- The calling of complete commitment to Christ and His cause is for every believer
- Christ-followers should manifest authenticity and long for continuous growth
- The church should function as a unified community of believers with all people exercising their spiritual gifts
- Loving relationships should be a part of every aspect of church life
- Life transformation happens best in small groups
- Prayer is a priority and an awesome privilege, both privately and corporately
- Excellence glorifies God and inspires people
- The church is to be led by those called and gifted with leadership